Software Product Description
KillProcess is a Windows Utility used to explore and kill any process, including services, running on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Improvd user Interface with Compliance with Win7 and Win8 requirements for data storage
- Process Enumeration: the application enumerates the processes currently running in the system address space and updates the list with proces icons, process names, and identifiers of the running processes.
- Kill Process first softly with Close Message and, if needed, with the TerminateProcess function
- Kill Selected Process Individually or Several at the same time
- Give Enhanced Information on Individual Process:
- Process Main Information (Memory use, ..)
- Process version Information
- List of Modules Loaded
- File Data (using data from www.fileinspect.com)
- Services loaded (for svchost.ex)
- Provide Improved Information about Application Criticality
- Provide Help to Get More Information about Process (context menu to Link to FileInspect.com, File.Net and Google.com)
- Give Improved Warnings when Killing Critical Process is Requested
- Provide Complete handling of Scan and Kill Feature for Automatic and Periodical Kil of selected process(es)
- Store Events and Scan and Kill Settings in SQLite Database. See http://www.tgmdev.be/applications/killprocess/killprocess.php for detailed information ... Warning! Use the Kill features with caution as you can kill critical processes for your computer and force a computer reboot.