PicPick is user friendly and full of features for creating your images, suitable for software developers, graphic designers and home user.
It is an all-in-one program that provides full-featured screen capture tool, intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair and even whiteboard. It has not only everything what you need, but it loads fast, sits quietly in the system tray until needed.
It features a powerful capture tool, image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and etc. You can use all these tools freely.
- Full Screen (Support for Dual Monitors)
- Active Window
- Window Control
- Region, Fixed Region
- Webpages (Scroll the page automatically)
- Repeat Last Capture
- Image Editor
- Itīs very similar to Microsoft Paint, but you can do more.
- It provides an effect like selection opacity, blur, sharpen, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, flip, rotate and etc.
- Color Picker
- Color Palette
- Pixel Ruler
- Screen Protractor
- Screen Whiteboard
PicPick is provided as a single file, so you donīt need any installation.
And, this is distributed as Freeware. So you may use this software on any number of computers for as long as you like.
Whatīs New in version 3.2.4:
- Added Output 'Send to Skype'
- Fixed an issue of Ruler location on dual environment.
- Fixed an issue of Capture Bar location
- Language updates
- Minor bugs are fixed